- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (Conduct of Business) Third Amendment Regulation, 2013 (Regulation No. 2 of 2013) View here
- Comments and suggestions are invited from all the interested persons/ stakeholders before 08-06-2013 to be addressed to the Commission Secretary, APERC on Draft Regulations on 1.Licensees' duty for supply of electricity on request and recovery of expenses for providing electric line or electrical plant repealing the APERC Regulation No. 3 of 2004 Background Calculation Sheet
2.Amendment to the Regulation No. 5 of 2004 (Electricity supply code)
3.Amendment to Regulation No. 6 of 2004 (Security deposit) , Public Notice. Public Hearing on these 3 Draft Regulations is scheduled on 17th June,2013 at 11:00 AM in Court Hall of APERC.
- Public Hearing on Draft Second Amendment Regulation, 2013 to APERC (Licensees’ Standards of Performance) Regulation No.7 of 2004 is scheduled on 05-06-2013 at 11:00 AM in Court Hall of APERC.Comments and suggestions are invited from all the interested persons/ stakeholders before 30th May, 2013 to be addressed to the Commission Secretary, APERC on Draft Second Amendment Regulation, 2013 to APERC (Licensees’ Standards of Performance) Regulation No.7 of 2004 . Public Notice.
- Regulation No.1 of 2013 : APERC (Interim Balancing & Settlement Code for Open Access Transactions) First Amendment Regulation,2013 View here
- Comments and suggestions are invited from all concerned organizations/ persons before 9th January, 2013 to be addressed to the Secretary, APERC on
Draft APERC (Interim Balancing & Settlement Code) First Amendment Ragulations,2012 .
- Fixation of remuneration and charges payable to the state Agency for discharge of its functions under the Renewable Power Purchase Obligation (Compliance by purchase of Renewable Energy/Renewable Energy Certificates) Regulation,2012 (Regulation No.1 of 2012).
- Regulation 1 of 2012: Renewable Power Purchase obligation (compliance by purchase of Renewable Energy / Renewable Energy Certificates) Regulations, 2012.
- Commission issues Public Notice inviting comments/suggestions on the Draft Regulation No.1 of 2012- APERC(Renewable Power Purchase Obligation and its compliance) Regulation,interalia covering Renewable Energy Certificates . Public Notice ,
APERC Draft Regulation,
Amendment to CERC Regulation) .
- Commission conducted public hearing on the Draft Grid Code Regulation in the Commission's Court Hall.
Draft Grid Code Regulation
- Regulation 1 of 2008 : Generation
Gazette Publication to Regulation no 1 of 2008
- Regulation 1 of 2007: Regulation on Transmission Standards of Performance.View.
- Regulation 2 of 2007: Appointment of Vidyut Ombudsman and Terms
and conditions of Service. View.
Amendment Regulation to Regulation no 2 of
2007First Amendment Regulation to Regulation no 2 of
- Regulation 2 of 2006: Regulations on Interim Balancing and Settlement Code for open access transactions issued.
- Regulation 1 of 2006: Regulations on levy and collection of fees and charges by state load despatch centre issued.
- Regulation 6 of 2005: Regulation specifying the eligibility criteria for grant of
intra-State trading licence, the duties of the
electricity trader and other related matters.
- Regulation 5 of 2005: Terms and conditions for determination of Transmission Tariff including the procedure for calculating the expected revenue.
- Regulation 4 of 2005: Terms and conditions for determination of tariff for wheeling and retail sale of electricity including the procedure
for calculating the expected revenue.
- Regulation 3 of 2005: Regulation providing for the treatment
of Other Businesses of Transmission Licensees and Distribution Licensees, the
proportion of revenues from Other Business to be utilised for Licensed
Business and the matters incidental and ancillary thereto.
- Regulation 2 of 2005: Terms and conditions of Open Access to
Intra-State Transmission and Distribution networks.
- Regulation 1 of 2005: Levy of fees for various services
rendered by the Commission.
- Regulation 9 of 2004: Transitory Provisions for Determination
of Tariff. A Regulation providing for continuity of the existing
Regulations (framed under the AP Electricity Reform Act, 1998) under the
Indian Electricity Act, 2003. View.
- Regulation 8 of 2004: Deemed Licence Conditions Regulation.
A Regulation provding for continuation of the all terms and conditions
of Licences issued to the APTRANSCO and the four DISCOMS u/s 16 of the
Electricity Act, 2003 till the notification of an appropriate new Regulation
under the Indian Electricity Act, 2003.
- Regulation 7 of 2004: Licensees' Standards of Performance and
repeal of Regulation 6 of 2000.
This regulation has since been amended in 2005. View the amendment
- Regulation 6 of 2004: Security Deposit to be paid by consumers to the Distribution Licensee for the energy supplied and for
providing of electric line/electrical plant/electric meter.
- Regulation 5 of 2004: Electricity Supply Code. Matters
connected with recovery of electricity charges, intervals for billing of
electricity charges, disonnection of supply for non-payment, restoration of
supply, tampering, distress or damage to electrical plant, electric lines or
meter, entry of Licensee's officials for disconnecting supply and removing the
meter, and entry for replacing, altering or maintaining of electric lines, or
electric plant or meter.
This regulation is since amended on 4th of March 2006.
A new clause 7A is added in the Regulation. See the amendment
- Regulation 4 of 2004: Procedure for filing appeal before the
Appellate Authority against the final order of the Assessing Authority issued
u/s 126 for unauthorised use of electricity.
- Regulation 3 of 2004: Licensees' duty for supply of
electricity on request and recovery of expenses for providing electric line
for electrical plant. Cluases 5 to 11 of this regulation have been deleted by
the Commission through its orders in
RP Nos. 1 to 4 of 2004.
- Regulation 2 of 2004: Constitution of State Advisory Committee and its functioning. This regulation also repealed Regulation
1 of 1999 which constituted the Commission Advisory Committee.
- Regulation 1 of 2004: Establishment of Forum and Vidyut
Ombudsman for redressal of grievances of consumers. View.
This regulation is Amended. See the amendment regulation View.
- Regulation 8 of 2000: Conduct of Business First Amendment
Regulations, 2000. This regulation amends Regulation 2 of 1999.
- Regulation 7 of 2000: Consumer's Right to Information.
Regulation prescribing the circumstances in which the supply licensees
are to inform consumers of their rights.
- Regulation 6 of 2000: Standards of Performance in connection
with Electricity Supply to Consumers. This regulation is repealed by
Regulation 7 of 2004. See above.
- Regulation 5 of 1999: The Advocate-on-record for the Andhra
Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission in Supreme Court (Appointment,
condition of appointment and remuneration).
- Regulation 4 of 1999: Appointment and payment of fees to
standing legal counsels.
- Regulation 3 of 1999: Method of Recruitment and Conditions of
Service of officers and staff.
- Regulation 2 of 1999: Business Rules of the Commission View
This regulation is subsequently amended by
Regulation 8 of 2000. A further amendment was affected through
Amendment Regulation 1 of 2003.
- Regulation 1 of 1999: Constitution of Commission Advisory Committee (CAC) and its functions.
This regulation is subsequently repealed by Regulation 2 of 2004, which
constituted the State Advisory Committee. See above.